Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Adrian Klein and I am lucky to call the Pacific Northwest home. Born and raised in Oregon, I live within a 100 miles of the Pacific Ocean, the Columbia River Gorge, Mt. Hood Wilderness and the high desert of Oregon. My love of nature has nurtured my love of photography. I have spent the last decade fine tuning my photography skills creating the photos you see on this website. My experiences and contributions are many including; working as a portrait and wedding photographer, contributing member of Professional Photographers of Oregon board of directors 2007-2009, landscape workshop leader, active team member of Photo Cascadia and blog contributor.
My photography is digital using Canon DSLR camera equipment, mainly the 5D MKIII body with L series lenses. For light travel like backpacking I use the Sony a6000 with Sony e-mount lenses. I use a variety of filters from Singh-Ray GND's to polarizers. I don't think the gear makes the photographer yet "what camera do you use" is still a pretty common question I get which is why I note it here.
I have been fortunate enough to work with many different clients from larger publishers to small companies as well as receiving awards along the way and selected for juried shows. Here is a sampling.
- Art Wolfe International Conservation Photography Awards - Landscape Category
- Windland Smith Rice International Awards Exhibition (Smithsonian)
- Wilderness Act 50th Anniversary Exhibition (Smithsonian)
- Siena International Photo Awards Finalist
- Professional Photographers of America Loan Collection
- Professional Photographers of Oregon Court of Honor and other awards
- Frame Gallery, Hood River Oregon
- Center For Fine Art Photography Juried Exhibits
- Kodak Gallery Award Commercial/Illustrative
- Mega Puzzles
- Outdoor Photographer
- Explorer Media Group
The photos on this website are protected by copyright. You cannot use our photography for any commercial use without our written consent. Please write us to discuss if you have a need to use our photography, we will be more than happy to work with you. Thank you.